About the Role
In this critical role, you’ll be assisting the Product Manager to help drive product development and innovation to ensure our continued success. On the glamorous side, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team on photo shoots; liaising with suppliers on product specifications; and keeping up to date with new products and special order trends.
The Product Coordinator will also play a crucial role in providing administrative support to the Merchandising team, with key responsibilities including:
- Assisting the Product Manager with management of the critical path and new product tracker
- Working closely with overseas suppliers
- Keeping accurate and thorough records of new product development, and ensuring product data is up to date
- Collecting and collating sample feedback and capturing product feedback from the showroom
- Creation of new SKUs and raising sales orders Assisting the Inventory Planner with online order conversion
Your skills, experience and attitude
With a background in a retail head office role, you’ll have some experience in product and category management. Ideally you’ll also have:
- Experience at assistant/junior buyer level, for a fashion, furniture or homewares retailer
- Confident with numbers and good level of understanding of Microsoft excel
- The ability to work at a fast pace and in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Have some understanding of inventory management principals.
Things to Note
We offer a hybrid working environment with a mix of working from home and in our offices based in South Yarra and Oakleigh South.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV and cover letter ASAP. This is your chance to be part of our highly creative, hard-working, passionate and growing team!
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.