About the Role
As part of our amazing sales team, you’ll be responsible for driving and processing store sales and will ensure our customers continue to receive exceptional service with creative home styling solutions.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience from the moment a customer walks through the door
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Consistently meet and exceed sales, budgets and targets
- Assist with inventory management and replenishments
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping standards and assist with visual merchandising
- Assist our customer care team in dealing with customer issues that come through
- Be available to work weekends.
Your skills, experience and attitude
You’re passionate about providing outstanding customer service, you’re a team player, and you love being on the shop floor! Ideally you’ll also have:
- An ability to relate to our customers with engaging communication skills
- Sales experience, ideally in furniture or homewares
- Demonstrated success in a consultative sales environment
- Experience working with POS systems and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- A willingness to learn and grow your skills.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV and cover letter ASAP. This is your chance to be part of our highly creative, hard-working, passionate and growing team!
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.