Fenton & Fenton accepts payment by credit card or Paypal, using the secure services of Paypal. All prices listed are in Australian dollars, and are inclusive of 10% GST.
After you have selected the item or items you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout where you will be invited either to checkout as a guest, register your details or log in if you have registered your details previously. When you submit your order and payment details, your order will be processed and you will receive an email containing your invoice and confirmation of your order.
While Fenton & Fenton strives to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing. fenton & fenton does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on the Fenton & Fenton website.
Many of the items available at Fenton & Fenton are handmade and may have minor imperfections which are an unavoidable consequence of their handmade nature. If you have any queries in relation to a specific piece listed for sale online which may have imperfections, please contact us for further information at email@example.com or by phone at 1800 4FENTON .
Neither Fenton & Fenton, nor its employees, agents or contractors are liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Fenton & fenton reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.
Mid-Year Sale - Retail Customers
Fenton & Fenton’s Mid-Year Sale prices are valid until from Friday 27 May 5pm until midnight Thursday 30 June 2022, or while stocks last.
Pictures for comparison only; items and sizes may vary from those shown. All accessories sold separately unless indicated.
Our store carries limited homewares for immediate take-home sales while some items may need to be ordered.
All items have been included in this sale on the understanding that our suppliers will deliver as ordered.
A failure by any of our suppliers to deliver may result in items being unavailable or subject to delay. Some items will not be available to view in store.
*Discount is applied to the regular price online, or as ticketed in-store.
Offers exclude: original artwork, clearance and already reduced items, unless stated otherwise.
Mid-Year Sale - Design & Industry Customers
Fenton & Fenton’s Mid-Year Sale prices are valid for Design & Industry Professionals partners from 5pm Friday 27 May 2022 until midnight Thursday 30 June 2022, or while stocks last.
Fenton & Fenton’s store carries limited homewares for immediate sale, and some items may need to be ordered or shipped.
All items have been included in this sale on the understanding that our suppliers will deliver as ordered. A failure by any of our suppliers to deliver may result in items being unavailable or subject to delay. Some items will not be available to view in store.
Pictures for comparison only; items and sizes may vary from those shown. All accessories sold separately unless indicated. Offers exclude clearance, floor stock and already reduced items, unless stated otherwise.
*Discount is applied to the regular price online, or as ticketed in-store.
Design & Industry Professionals are eligible for free delivery (Australia wide) during the mid-year sale with all transactions over $1,000.
Fenton & Fenton’s Trade program is for design and industry professionals. To become a Design & Industry Professionals client please contact customer service to discuss eligibility or visit fentonandfenton.com.au/trade to apply.
Our Design & Industry Professionals partners are: Interior Designers, Architects, Landscape Architects, Builders, Developers and other industry professionals.
Fenton & Fenton x BuildHer Competition
The promoter is: Fenton and Fenton Pty Ltd (ACN 164 556 281) of 471 High Street, Prahran VIC 3181
The competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 16 years or over, except employees of Fenton and Fenton Pty Ltd (ACN 164 556 281) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
The promotional start date will be Sunday 19 June 2022.
The closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm AEST Sunday 24 July 2022.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The winners will be notified of the competition outcome electronically via a valid email address.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, pandemic, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each prize consists of 1x Design Like a DesignHer course valued at $997, 1 x $1000 Fenton and Fenton gift card + 1 x in-home or virtual styling consult). There are five design bundles to win at a total prize pool of $12,485 (maximum individual prize total is $2,497). Note: in-home consultation is Melbourne metro only*, where a winner lives outside Melbourne metro, and a virtual styling# session will be conducted. *Melbourne metro subscribers #All other Australian residents.
- This is a game of skill so luck won’t help you win, but an outstanding entry might. We recommend putting maximum effort into your entry. All entries will be judged by the representatives of Fenton and Fenton Pty Ltd, who cannot be bribed and whose decision is final.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at 10am on 29 July 2022.
- The winner/s will be notified by email by 5 August 2022. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Fenton and Fenton Pty Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material for Fenton and Fenton Pty Ltd, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner/s or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping over $150
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $150 within Australia. Please note this excludes Art, Books, Vintage items and Zaneti furniture. Total order (excluding freight) must be over $150 to qualify for free shipping. The offer is valid on standard domestic shipping within Australia, and does not include express post shipping. For all order values under $150, the shipping rate will be calculated at cart.