This competition has now closed
Win your Christmas Wishlist
We're feeling festive,
so here's your chance to win your Christmas Wishlist.
Could it be that Terrazzo Hourglass Stump, a Zulta Cushion,
or a decadent Rose Quartz Tray calling to be added to your wishlist??
Well that's for you to decide
because no one knows what you want better than you.
This festive season, we're giving 5 lucky people a chance to win their
Christmas Wishlist to the value of $1k.
Here's how it works
1. Get started by creating or signing into your Fenton and Fenton account.
2. Choose your pieces and 'Add to wish list' up to the value of $1000.
3. Finalise your wish list by November 23rd 2020.
4. We'll pick the winners on November 24th 2020 and notify you by email.
Terms & Conditions
WIN your Fenton & Fenton Christmas Wishlist!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over.
HOW TO ENTER
4. The competition commences on 1/11/20(AEST) and ends at Midnight (AEST) on 24/11/20.
5. 5 winners will be contacted on 24/11/20 via email.
6. The selected winners will win their wishlist worth $1,000 of Fenton & Fenton product. The wish list cannot include art, vintage or ceramic pieces.
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. To enter, individuals must complete the following entry method during the Entry Period:
- Create a Fenton & Fenton account, choose your pieces and ‘add to wish list’.
9. The winners will be notified by email. It is a condition of entry that Fenton & Fenton has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. All entrants accept and permit the use of this information on any medium.
10. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by Fenton & Fenton, then the prize will be forfeited.
Michael from NSW
Shannon from Queensland
Bevis from Victoria
Carol from Victoria
Felicity from Victoria